1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for subs in MD/DC

Discussion in 'Employment' started by GoRavens, Nov 30, 2010.

1. GoRavens

GoRavens Junior Member

Join our team at Raven Snow Removal, your local snow removal contractor serving the Annapolis, Baltimore, Upper Eastern Shore and Metro DC area.

We pay top dollar for qualified and properly equipped subcontractors in the Maryland/DC area.

We are currently contracting for the following additional positions for the 2010-2011 winter season:

Plow Truck Operator Subcontractors – Own truck and plow required, rate dependent on equipment + experience

Snow Loading Subcontractors- Own equipment required (dump truck, skid steer, etc.), rate dependent on equipment + experience; contact us for additional information on our requirements

Small Equipment Operator Subcontractors- Own snow blower and/or salt spreader required, rate dependent on equipment + experience. Might also need additional operators for our equipment if demand picks up to last year's level.

All applicants must have insurance and be available on a 24-hour basis once season begins.

Our clients are mostly commercial and located in the Annapolis, Baltimore + DC area.

Attn: Clay or Josh
    Raven Snow Removal
    Office: (410)758-7102
    ravensnowremoval@aol.com
    www.ravensnowremoval.com

2. sid6062

sid6062 Member

It was nice speaking with you Clay. I have your info and will contact you soon. Thanks!

3. triadpm

triadpm Member
    from 21771

Do you have anything in Howard or Mont. Counties?

4. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

Sent you guys an email last night. I am in AA county looking for work.

Thanks

5. fci

fci Senior Member

I like your name!!!! Go Ravens, thats good

6. Leggslandscape

Leggslandscape Member

Sent you an email looking for work eastern shore/annapolis

7. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

Looking for you guys??? I sent you a PM and you responded with an Email and said you were very intersted in talking to me about plowing for you. I have emailed you back and left you messages at your office and have heard nothing back from you.....:confused: