1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Subs in Iowa

Discussion in 'Networking' started by capital, Jul 25, 2004.

1. capital

capital Senior Member

Am currently looking for subs in Iowa with the following needs:

Sidewalk Crews
    Plow Trucks (v Plows or similar)
    Dump Trucks
    Skid Loaders
    Front end Loaders
  2. bobtiedt

bobtiedt Junior Member
    from NE iowa

you are looking for people to sub for you or are you wanting to sub for others??
  3. ShannonS

ShannonS Member
    from IOWA

What part of iowa and how many trucks or equipment needed?
  4. capital

capital Senior Member

Capital provides snow removal services in the greater des moines area looking for the equipment noted above . If you wish to contact me please feel free to call me on my mobile at 515-202-3521
  5. grotecguy

grotecguy Senior Member

Hey Capital, I work in DSM at the Olds GMC dealership. I usually finish my route by 7AM. Don't know if I'm comfortable driving one of my units to DSM, but may be able to operate one if your trucks.
    Let me know if you're interested,
    Mark K
  6. capital

capital Senior Member

Thanks for the offer but as of now looks like my fleet is covered for drivers, now am looking for newer model plow trucks with v blades or skid loaders that I can put box blades on.
  7. Mowey9

Mowey9 Member
    from Iowa

I live and work in DSM but i dont have a V plow. Ive got a 8' Straight blade if that helps any??
  8. capital

capital Senior Member

Please give me a call am looking for prob on truck with a straight blade for some banks. Phil 202-3521