1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for subs in Des Plaines

Discussion in 'Networking' started by rv4jesus, Oct 13, 2011.

1. rv4jesus

rv4jesus Member

I may need a dump truck and a bobcat with a 10' push box or broom and bucket. If you have any of this equipment please let me know your hourly rates. Thanks.
  2. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

would you guys pay per push?
  3. rv4jesus

rv4jesus Member

figuring pay

We will pay hourly or per push but for estimating purposes now I need an hourly rate for the equipment and a per dump rate for dump trucks.
  4. rv4jesus

rv4jesus Member

additional equipment

Does anyone you have snow removal equipment to rent or with operator to subcontract for jobs in the Des Plaines / Mt Prospect area?

We need hourly rates from subs on the following equipment, per dump for dump trucks, daily rates on rentals. Thanks.

Jobs in the Des Plaines / Mt Prospect area:

Here is a list of what we may need:
    10' plow truck
    Skid loader with bucket
    Skid loader with snow blower
    Skid loader with 8-10' push box
    Wheel loader with 12-16' push box
    Wheel loader with 3-4 yard bucket
    Small dump truck
    Semi dump truck
  5. bsmitty

bsmitty Member
    from Chicago

Hi my name is Brian. I have a one ton dump with an 8.5 western on it. I have my own buisness and I am fully insured. I am looking for a few more accounts for this winter. I usually bill out my dump at 85.00 an hour. If there a couple of accounts that you are looking for someone to plow for you I would be interested. I would prefer per push but if not that's ok.

6. 11 Mini Ditkas

11 Mini Ditkas Junior Member
    from Midwest

I have all of that equipment available. Please provide an email or phone to follow up with you.
  7. cosgo

cosgo Member

PM sent yesterday. Call me and we'll talk details