1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for sub's for 09-10

Discussion in 'Networking' started by snosht, Oct 23, 2009.

1. snosht

snosht Junior Member

I need sub's with snow plows and sanders for the up coming winter in rhode island.
    Please call 401-626-1295 ask for gary.
    Looking to fill spots by nov.1st

2. Sabsan84

Sabsan84 Senior Member

Hi Gary,

Im located in N. Prov, I have a Newer Ford F350 4x4 Diesel w. New fisher plow, and a dump w sander, might put plow on aswell. Could you send me a private message with the details on this subing opportunity.

thankyou

Sab

3. snosht

snosht Junior Member

I pay better than most. We are good people to work for. I have sub"s that have been with me for 10 years. I would like my sub's to be obligated to me only, but if i have to work around a work schedual or if you have your own accounts we can talk about it. I run about 15-20 trucks during a storm and i need to add about 10 more.
    Any questions please call 626-1295

4. Sabsan84

Sabsan84 Senior Member

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the response, I gave you a call, Left a voicemail, just in case the reception was bad, you can reach me @ 533-0558

Sab