1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Subs Cincinnati

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by iceman1, Sep 4, 2012.

1. iceman1

iceman1 Senior Member

I am looking for subs in Cincinnati for Sidewalk help and equipment subs. If you have reliable transportation and would like to do walks as a crew or by yourself please let me know. If you have 2 speed skid steers, Backhoe, Tractor, or wheel loader we want you as a sub. We provide the pusher you provide equipment and labor. All pushers are Arctic Sectional plows. These plows are very forgiving on equipment. We also may need some truck plow subs but not sure on what yet. Please call Chad at 513-678-1597 or send me a PM. Thanks.
  2. plowfever

plowfever Senior Member

Sent a pm. Get in touch and we will work something out maybe.
  3. iceman1

iceman1 Senior Member

4. rrplowing

rrplowing Junior Member

Hi,I live in hamilton,have 4 trucks,2 back-up,3 skid steers, 23 employes for sidewalk,snow blowers,walk behind spreaders, and i use treated salt(IceBGoneMagic). If any of this helps,let me know
  5. iceman1

iceman1 Senior Member

I am in need of 2 speed skidsteers, backhoes and Loaders. I provide every sub with a brand new Arctic Sectional Plow. I pay a move fee for Backhoes and Loaders. No move fee for Skidsteers. Pay minimum 4 hrs for every call out and I pay net 30 or 5% discount in 72 hours. All accounts are very picky and want service at the smallest accumulation. Most accounts are over 100,000 sq ft and some are very large over 1 million plus sq ft so you will get hours. Sorry we just do not use many trucks or single speed skid steers.