1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for subcontractors in Western Oakland County, MI

Discussion in 'Employment' started by snopro616, Nov 22, 2005.

1. snopro616

snopro616 Junior Member

Looking for reliable subcontractors for jobs in Western Oakland County. Possibly some work within Wayne County (Westland/Livonia area).

Must have experiance and your own truck with plow. Please call Your Way Property Services at 248-676-8508.
  2. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

Always interested in extra work. The company I will be working with will be in those area's and is always interested in more work. Let me know and I will have someone contact you a.s.a.p. Thanks a lot! E-mail me at keith_480231@netzero.net or PM here.:nod:
  3. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

Sub work

:confused: Hey just was wondering if you were still looking to sub-out work. The company I am working with is always looking for more work e-mail me back at keith_480231@netzero.net or pm me here and I will get in contack with you thanks!:waving: Says you have chosen not to receive pm's?