1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Sub work in Southern Maine - Windham?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by murphy7185, Nov 7, 2006.

1. murphy7185

murphy7185 Junior Member

Hey just seeing if anyone from Maine uses the forum and if they have any sub work to give our, I have a 01 Chevy HD with a 8ft fisher. I live in Windham/Gorham line and am looking for sub work in southern maine. Windham, gray, gorham, westbrook, portland, some where around those area's if anyone has any feel free to give a call 207-233-5005. Or reply to post, or my email, murphy7185@yahoo.com. Phone would probably be the best way to get ahold of me tho
  2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

There are a few on here. One question they will have you may as well answer now - are you carrying liability insurance and in what amount?
  3. murphy7185

murphy7185 Junior Member

I do carry a General Liablilty insurance, which covers me for up to 1 mil. My insurance company will fax over a copy of it to anyone that needs it.