1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for sub work in South East Michigan, Ann Arbor

Discussion in 'Networking' started by bigjeeping, Aug 23, 2005.

1. bigjeeping

bigjeeping Senior Member

Just looking around for someone who could lend a hand if I get swampped this winter.. I pay good!

Most of my work will be in Ann Arbor and surrounding areas.
  2. Sno ballz

Sno ballz Member

Hey there bigjeeping, we're neighbors! :waving: I am north of AA, in Whitmore Lake. I got a 2003 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4. Will be getting a Sno-Way MT-26 by the end of September (thats the plan anyway!)

I am new to the industry, and I'm really hoping to start out slow working as a reserve, sub, and/or some residentials and small commercial accounts of my own.

I have a full time corporate job already, but have a very flexible schedule so I believe I will be successful in pulling off both simultaneously. At least for the first year or two. If I like the plowing industry, and it's lucrative enough, I'll be happy to hang up on corporate america and go full time in my own business.

We'll need to discuss further if you're interested.

Sno ballz
  3. plow work

We run 12 trucks plowing I live in Pinckney plow with gmc 6500 10' blade and salter may be able to help, put my number on your list Chris 734-637-3444 cell