1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Sub Work in Massachusetts

Discussion in 'Networking' started by TLove, Oct 17, 2004.

1. TLove

TLove Junior Member

I live in Ashby, MA... Looking for sub work. I will travel from Ashby east to Boston..... I have a 2004 F250. Its being rigged with a new plow. I'm reliable and will show up to work on time day or night.

2. TLove

TLove Junior Member

Anyone from Mass????
  3. TLove

TLove Junior Member

bump :redbounce :redbounce

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

Just curious where is Ashby in relation to Boston?
  5. limargie25

limargie25 Guest

From Cape Cod

Hey TLOVE there are a few of us from Mass but not to many. I don't have any sub work but if I did it would probably be to far anyway for you.
  6. FordPlowing

FordPlowing Junior Member

How about Attleboro or Tauton, MA. I have a few spots open. I really don't know where ashby is.
  7. TLove

TLove Junior Member

Ashby is just north of Fitchburg on the NH border about 60 min to boston. If the job is right, I'll travel to Attleboro or Tauton.
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2004
  8. Fastcar

Fastcar Member
    from MA

I'm in Attleboro what do you have? Maybe next year.
  9. Emerscape

Emerscape Member

I will have many open spots for subs next winter across most of the eastern part of massachusetts. We have supermarkets and malls from North Attleboro all the way up through worcester. We start plowing at 2 inches however often scrape at lower amounts. rates depend on truck and equipment size for example a F250 with 8 foot plow starts at $55 per hour, 9' foot plow 65 per hour.. payments on a 30 day basis...but may change to earlier for next year. we also are always looking for skidsteers, backhoes and loaders. please contact me at operations_nessrallaenterprises@yahoo.com or reply to this message.
  10. johntwist

johntwist Senior Member

I sent you an email at your Yahoo address with my phone #'s.

Let me know for next season whenever it's good for you.

11. massmac

massmac Junior Member
    from mass

i live in the fall river areanot sure where how far u r