1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for sub work in edmonton, alberta

Discussion in 'Networking' started by TPS Alberta, Nov 19, 2010.

1. TPS Alberta

TPS Alberta Member

Hey guys i looking for some sub-contract work in the greater Edmonton area. Running F-350 with 8.5 straight blade. Rate is $80/Hour. Also have skidsteers, loaders, graders and trailers at my disposal.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Contact info:

TitanYard@Gmail.com or (780) 569-1466

Thanks guys!

2. maintenanceman

maintenanceman Member

Hey, good to see another contractor locted up here in Edmonton. We have filled our subs for this year but i would suggest that you try some of the larger companies here to see if they are still looking for subs. Unfortuntely you probably won't get the $80.00 dollars an hour, when i checked the rates last year they were lower, more in the range of 65 to 75. We rarely sub for others but do help out some of the larger companies when they do call. Get on there call lists and you might get lucky. Feel free to send me your info for next year as we are always expanding our operations.