1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for sub work in Burlington or lower Mercer county NJ

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

We have trucks that will be in Trenton, lower Ewing to Yardville/Hamilton for Mercer county. Looking to get one place to fill up the 2nd truck route's time or a couple places smaller.

For Burlington county. We're looking for anything along rt 38 from the intersection of 206/38 to Mt Laurel NJ where I295/rt38 intersect and north to willingboro/delran/burlington/florence all along rt 130.

We have availability for several trucks for smaller sites as well as 8' and two 10' push boxes at any larger sites worth while. As of now, none of our push boxes have to be at any dedicated sites so i'd rather find a dependable spot for them for larger sites and possibly have one of the trucks assist in those properties.

Shoot me an email if you have anything you'd like us to consider or your price structure offered for said property. I can provide several various references from doing work for other contractors as well as independent contract clients and major companies.

The only thing i ask is no per storm price/season only that look like the below :/

$1k per push sites, 10k per season :confused:

2-4" $300
    4-6" $400
    6-8" $550
    8-12" $700

Im sorry, but we cant keep parking lots clear and dry throughout a storm and pushing every 1.5 to 2" for a one foot storm for $700.00 total. ussmileyflag
  2. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

would have thought this would have generated SOME interest. Seriously, if you have any sites in these direct areas, shoot me an email. Thanks