1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for sub north side of chicago

Discussion in 'Employment' started by snowguys, Dec 23, 2009.

1. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

we are looking for a sub for the north side of chicago we had a guy but he is not working out i guess the guy doesnt like getting up at 3am also must have a vbox spreader i was paying him $70 hour cash let me know if anyone wants to jump on or knows anyone
  2. TurboNikko

TurboNikko Junior Member
    from Chicago

I am looking for work. Please call me. Nick 708-932-0797
  3. Nickdubya

Nickdubya Junior Member
    from Chicago

We have trucks available already on routes in chicago. Call us 312-301-8030
  4. triplaz

triplaz Junior Member

I'm looking for work. I have a truck with plow, don't have the spreader yet, but I can get it fast if you give me the job. 4 years of experience.
    Please call me: 630-362-6244
  5. PlowerRanger

PlowerRanger Junior Member

I'm looking for work have no problem with waking up at 3am. I have a ford Ranger with 7 foot plow.

Call me @ 630-200-5877

6. coalaf150

coalaf150 Junior Member

Hi!!! my name is Pawel I'm looking for job, I don;t have problem with walk up 3am, i have full insurance, ford f150 with new 7,5feet plow blizard and i can bay salt spreader, pleas cell my any time 773 240 4768