1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Sub in South Central PA

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ynvvbr, Feb 2, 2006.

1. ynvvbr

ynvvbr Member

Hey All,

Picked up a few new accounts and we are in need of some additonal subs. Anyone interested let me know. I will give ya the details if intrested.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. PINNACLE PLOWER

PINNACLE PLOWER Junior Member

Mike
    Imay be able to help you out. I am located near Reading area, not sure what area you are looking for.

3. ynvvbr

ynvvbr Member

Hey Pinnacle,

thx for the offer, may be a little far. The accts are in York, PA.

Mike

4. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

hey mike send you or brian out to do them :waving:

tom

5. ynvvbr

ynvvbr Member

LOL,

who do you think uses the International, lol!!!!

Tom

give me a call tomorrow!!!

Mike

6. dbcmjp

dbcmjp Junior Member

Mike,

I didn't know if this for this year '06-07, let me know. I might be able to help out this year.

Thanks,

Mike
    717-600-5642

7. ynvvbr

ynvvbr Member

Hey Mike,

What equipment are you running. We do have some stuff available this year also. Actually some down your way also.

Let me know

Mike

8. emeraldgreen

emeraldgreen Member

I am interested if you have anything in Waynesboro, Greencastle area. Also operate in Hagerstown, MD
    Thanks,
    Bob

9. dbcmjp

dbcmjp Junior Member

Mike,

I have 5 Trucks (1 8.5 v-plow and the rest straight blades), 2 blower, and 2 fisher spreaders. Looking at possibly picking up a skid steer. Let me know. You can call me on my cell 717-600-5642.

Thanks,

Mike

3-F250, 1-F150, Chevy Blazer

Last edited: Nov 1, 2006
  10. daplowman

daplowman Member

Harrisburg

Mike,
    I am in the Harrisburg area. I have a few York County accounts. What are you looking for?

11. dbcmjp

dbcmjp Junior Member

Looking for more commercial then residential, let me know if we can help! I currently have lots in Southern, Western, and Eastern York Co. Feel free to call my cell 717-600-5642.
    Thanks, Mike

12. 440trk

440trk Senior Member

Anyone around the Elizabethtown/Hershey (Rte. 743) area looking to pick up a driveway? If so, please PM me. My Mom/Step Dad will need their driveway done this year (step-dad had some medical issues this year and won't be able to clear the drive himself).

It's a paved 2 car wide x approx. 50' long drive.

I help plow a large commercial up around the Harrisburg/Colonial Park area, and can't make it down to Mom's before she leaves for work in the morning. I'd prefer to find a local board member to take care of them, as opposed to hiring some unknown plower.

Thanks,
    Mike (440trk)