1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for sub in Shrewsbery NJ

Discussion in 'Networking' started by MnM, Aug 15, 2006.

1. MnM

MnM Senior Member

I am looking for a sub to plow a lot for me in Shrewsberry. Needs a reliable truck and at least an 8 ft. plow

2. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

I can do that. Shrewsbury is 10 miles from my house. Give me a call with more details.
    732 275 2944.
    Bryan

3. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

HAHAHAHA I looked at the subject to this and said: "No Way" I am from Shrewsbury MA which is a small town. I thought you were looking for someone in Shrewsbury MA. Than I saw NJ. HAHAHAHA False alarm, better luck next time :)

4. MnM

MnM Senior Member

its a shopping center on Hwy.35 . I usually just put one truck there for the duration of the storm. You would also have to do the walks I would provide you with a blower if needed and if you have a salter I would provide you with the salt. Ill give you a call soon and firm things up. Thanks

Matt

5. MnM

MnM Senior Member

Hey Bry@n you still interested??

6. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

Sure I am. Give me a call so we can go over the details.

7. F-250 SD

F-250 SD Junior Member

if Bry@n cant help I may be able to send me a PM

8. MnM

MnM Senior Member

Sorry I took so long to get back but I still need subs and would like to lock things up this week. If either of you are interested call let me know and we can meet and go over things. Thanks