1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Sub in Northwestern NJ

Discussion in 'Employment' started by JeepPlow18, Oct 3, 2008.

1. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

I am looking for a reliable sub that will service my accounts in the event that I cant or my only truck breaks down. This happened once last year and I had no one in place as backup. Im located in Sparta and the accounts are in Sparta and Newton. Anyone who is interested let me know and I will give you more info. Thanks Mike

2. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

I really need a backup...bump...

3. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

How many accounts are there?

4. ironsales

ironsales Junior Member

Mike - would be willing to talk to you about your accounts. PM your information so we can talk. I am about 20 minutes from you.

5. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

There are 5 Commercial small for most part and Six residential driveways. Thanks Mike (ironsales just PM ed you)

6. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

7. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Hes from Sucassuna in Morris county NJ. anyone know another number I can reach him at? Im still looking for a sub in Sparta, NJ.

Mike

8. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

bump...still need a sub.

9. Gerry125

Gerry125 Senior Member

Any luck yet,I was hoping someone a little closer to you would step up, if not I might be able to help.

10. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Nothing yet. It was looking promising with ironsales from sucassuna in morris county. We got to the point were he was going to look over my accounts visually before he accepted. After three weeks of me calling him back and leaving several massages he never got back to me. This guy is rediculous. But im moving on. You would be a life saver if you could help. Your really not that far away from me.

11. Gerry125

Gerry125 Senior Member

PM your # and I will call you tomorrow

12. jamesfricchione

jamesfricchione Junior Member

for jeepplow

wesportwesportwesportwesport

13. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

14. PerfectProperty

PerfectProperty Member

Hey Mike if you ever need hand just call me. Im the guy that bought your wetern salter earlier in the year.

Chuck
    (973) 332 - 0734