1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for sub in Indiana

Discussion in 'Networking' started by B.Bells, Oct 11, 2009.

1. B.Bells

B.Bells Senior Member

It's in the Carmel area 106th and Michigan, email me for more info. Thanks guys, MUST be insured and reliable.

bellsm_l@hotmail.com
    Send emails here please.

2. B.Bells

B.Bells Senior Member

Still Looking for a sub and other Indiana company's to join a networking group!

3. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

my brother in law is buying a plow. will tell him to get ahold of you via email on here. he is on west side but is looking for any plowing he can get. he needs the money

4. B.Bells

B.Bells Senior Member

ok, np. But is he qualified? does he have insurance, slip/fall policy, etc... these are a must for this place. If, yes plz email me, A.S.A.P. thanks
    :drinkup:

5. pneese973

pneese973 Junior Member

I'd come down and help if I'm not buried myself. I currently have 2 trucks on the road and have the capacity to grow up to 4 if the demand is there (I have the trucks, but 2 of them don't have plows on them yet...but I did just recently purchase a 3rd plow). I have liability insurance, but not a slip/fall policy...we don't need those in the Anderson area (or at least that I've been asked for by any of my commercial accounts). Give me a call at (765) 623-7845 if you ever need help.

6. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

I'm in northern Indiana. I have a bunch of subs that are very reliable with insurance and many years of experience that are in need of accounts. In previous years I had them running for me plowing subdivisions and secondary roads. This year the county has no money in the budget to hire outside help and I do not have enough commercial accounts to keep them all busy. They released a statement literally stating they will get to the subdivisions when they have time lol. If you guys know of anything this direction let me know.