1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for SUB in HAGERSTOWN area.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by PerfiCut Inc., Dec 8, 2011.

1. PerfiCut Inc.

PerfiCut Inc. Senior Member
    from Eastern

Looking for a sub to handle a large shopping center just outside of Hagerstown, approximately 7 miles west.

Property is a newly constructed shopping center, approximately 15 acres, located off Rt 11 at Rt 81. Riverside Market Place.

Pays $75-$120/hr per truck
    $125 per skid steer/loader (stacking)

Salt is applied as needed.

Need coverage as soon as possible. If your interested give me a call.
    Rob
    443-220-5745

2. triadpm

triadpm Member
    from 21771

Thats good money for out there. Wish I were closer.

3. askarvelis

askarvelis Junior Member

I am in Mechanicsville, VA just 30min south of Fredricksburg, VA and I am willing to travel. I have a 09 F250 diesel with a 7.5 Meyers EZ Mount and a Meyers tailgate spreader. Call me at 804-874-1430. I am insured. I am putting a 9 ft plow on a 07 F450 soon.

4. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

That's a long way to drive in bad weather just to maintain one shopping center.

5. ALC-GregH

from pa

I'm 15 minutes from there. I wouldn't want to drive that far in bad weather.

6. askarvelis

askarvelis Junior Member

I understand your concern...we dont get snow here alot so I fiquired if you got a storm and we did not then I could come up there and plow. I know next week they are watching a storm from dc to nyc. It fills my time in, i dont mind the drive, i have a friend in hagerstown i could stay with, it makes us both money. I have a landscape business as well. Just trying to be productive this winter season. Feel free to call me 804-874-1430.

7. ALC-GregH

from pa

Sounds like you could handle it. Good luck if you do take it on.

8. J.R. Services

J.R. Services Senior Member

no snow to worry about in hagerstown this year