1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for sub contractor

Discussion in 'Employment' started by JTS Landscaping & Lawn Service, Oct 12, 2005.

1. looking for some one who has a truck and blade that would beable to do some plowing in the grand rapids area.

2. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

My name is Tom I am looking to do smoe plowing, Give me a call my cell is 616-889-1133, thanks.

3. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

JTS

Give me CALL.

PM me for the #.

Thanks.

Jon

4. i will get back with you guys here in week or so im waiting on a couple more bids to come back.

5. MrBillsLawn

MrBillsLawn Member

i am looking for sub work in the greater grand rapids area. I have three trucks with three good reliable plowers. I am fully licensed and insured and ready for the snow to start flying.

bill
    mrbillslawn@hotmail.com
    616-292-8482

6. sorry guys im not looking for subs any more i didnt get a couple of big account that i thought i was. so im doing some sub work. if anyone is still interested in doing plowing give Dj's Lawn Service they are always looking for plower and loader operators. tell them that josh from JTS Landscaping sent you.