1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for sub contract snow plowing work..

Discussion in 'Employment' started by WaterWerks, Aug 11, 2015.

1. WaterWerks

WaterWerks Junior Member

Hello all,
    I have a landscape company for the past 10 years, and looking to get into snow plowing for potential income over the slow winter months. I have a well maintained F-150 w/plow and a 7 Series Bobcat with snow pusher. Depending on demand I'd consider upgrading to a larger skid steer to work more efficiently.

I am a quick learner and would be happy to work with another company or person, I'm located in Monmouth co, and can be available all winter long. Any equipment I don't have I'd be willing to buy. I work smart, not hard..

If theres any referrals or suggestions it'd be greatly appreciated...Thanks
  2. Angel

Angel Junior Member

PM me I would like to talk.
  3. WaterWerks

WaterWerks Junior Member

4. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

My suggestion is to let us know how much your snow plowing liability insurance is, and where you purchased it. Seems to be the biggest interest, this time of year.