1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for SPX/Stone Part# see Schematic

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by TJS, Dec 18, 2006.

1. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Ok this Fenner/SPX/Stone setup has been nothing but trouble since I got it a few years ago. It has never worked right (read slow). I have changed fluid annualy. Anyway I need number 3 in the attached drawing. I hook the plow up this year and now it will not go down. I have power to the "down solenoid". I took #3 apart cleaned it and still does not go down. It did go down when I took the valve out of the valve body of course. Anywhere I can get this part online. #3.

http://www.flinthydrostatics.com/SPX/SPX DC80SP.pdf
  2. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

I found one locally at a parts house. They had SAM parts. I took my old one off and they let me in the back and I was able to match the threads up to the assembly. It is actually a Meyer A vlave/voil set up I think. I will post the part number when I put the new one in.