1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for sprayer setup pictures

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by GSS LLC, Jan 17, 2013.

1. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

I am wanting to build a liquid setup and honestly, I dont learn well from reading. I need pics to visualize things. If anyone would be kind enough to post a pic of a simpler setup that i could see and understand I would greatly appreciate it.

My thoughts...
    tank > gas pump > elect. controlled boom valve > boom

of course the boom valve would have a hose going back to the tank. and right at the boom, i want to install a T to a hose reel. i could cut off the boom and the pressure would go to the hose and wand. the wand would act as a shutoff itself when not using it.

I just want to make something that will spray the width of a truck, be reliable, and effective. using a 200 gallon tank or 275 gallon tote for a tank. seeing how the plumbing is set up is my biggest issue. I think
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013