1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for something to pickup my plow.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gcfisher75, Nov 29, 2003.

1. gcfisher75

gcfisher75 Junior Member

Hi guys, first time plower here and I don't have a pump to pick up my plow! haha A guy gave me the blade and mount for a meyer's but He didn't include a pump. I couldn't complain cause it was free. But I really don't have any money to pay alot for a pump. I can adapt another pump to fit my bracket I think. I work at a fab shop so I shouldn't have a problem there. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

Go to Ebay and type in "snowplow". There are a lot of different brands of pumps at reasonable prices. Good Luck.
  3. legoconstruct

legoconstruct Junior Member

look up central parts warehouse on the web they have rebuit pumps and the knowledge to help you
  4. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

CPW charges a core charge on rebuilt pumps of $200

go to ebay and type in " Snow Plow Pump" you should see about 50 of them pop up there is a guy with a user name of snowplow1 and he has good rebuilt pumps for reasonable