1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for some work

Discussion in 'Weather' started by datank450, Feb 10, 2015.

1. datank450

datank450 Senior Member

Anybody digging out around Boston? I've been having a slow snowy winter and was thinking about driving to Boston. I went to buffalo for the blizzard in November but that was closer. I've got a skidsteer I might take up to dig driveways out. Anybody know if it's worth the trip?

2. BBC co

BBC co PlowSite.com Addict

i don't have any leads but from what i see there is a good chance of you finding some thing i'd start by throwing a ad on craigslist up here see if u can get some one on there

3. datank450

datank450 Senior Member

Thanks man! Is everybody just about snowed in?

4. BBC co

ya it's pretty bad i had 10 emails today alone from people trapped in houses to wanting roof snoww removed driveways etc. but the banks are insane there is definitely alot of machine work up here for next few weeks. I remember seeing a contractor a few weeks ago looking for subs on there let me see if i can find the name of him i remember the town

5. datank450

datank450 Senior Member

AWSOME! Thanks I appreciate it!

6. BBC co

here, ad expired but dug thru my history. this was there cList title "South Shore MA-Snow Management Jobs
    "
    this is their contact info the ad was for the Weymouth area, they are located in Stoughton, MA 02072
    http://g-mcneillsongc.net/contact

good luck hope this may help ya

7. datank450

datank450 Senior Member

It helps, thanks a lot!