1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for some help

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by jim2007, Sep 20, 2007.

1. jim2007

jim2007 Junior Member

Hi all, I am looking for some help in bidding and sample contracts. This is my first year in business. I'm am looking for good quality sample bids, as I don't want to low ball any other company. We all have to make a living. Any West Michigan/ Holland or Grand Haven people out there willing to give some insight? I have a 2008 GMC 3/4 ton diesel with a 8 1/ 2 Boss v- plow and a Boss salt spreader. Feel free to email me at septfall@charter.net

Thanks in advance!

2. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

What type of plowing are you looking to do commercial or residental? We typically don't do much residental anymore but these contracts are very easy to prepare. Commerical will require a lot more information. E-mail me at gofastboater@hotmail.com I don't mind helping anyone out. We are located in the Muskegon area and do a lot of work along the lakeshore. I am sure that we will see you this winter!!!
  3. jim2007

jim2007 Junior Member

Did you get my email I sent you a week ago??