1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for some assistance in central CT.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by PWW, Mar 27, 2013.

1. PWW

PWW Junior Member

I will be going to New Britain CT. on Friday night to look at a dump truck that I’m probably buying. The truck has a 12 foot plow on it and I would like to remove it for the drive back to VA. I was wondering if there was anyone in the area that had a forklift or loader that would lift the plow into the bed for me. The plow shouldn’t weigh more than 1000 pounds. I would be looking to do this sometime Saturday morning. I am willing to pay someone to do this as long as it’s not an arm and a leg. I don’t think it would take more than 30 minutes to do. If you would do this or know someone that would, email or call me at pwwconstructionllc@gmail.com or 703-909-9408 thank you
  2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

First off, my V plow on my pickup is over 1000 lbs. If you can't find anyone, call the local towing co. They can use a wrecker to put it in the back.
  3. PWW

PWW Junior Member

My v plow is 880 with the hydraulic pump headlights ext. the plow on this truck is only a moldboard and a frame no lights or pump its powered by central hydraulics shouldn’t be too much over 1000.
    Thanks for the suggestion I will keep it in mind. I might just bring a small gantry and put it in my pick up.