1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for snowplow for 2000 1500 extended cab chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by beachbum29, Nov 9, 2006.

1. beachbum29

beachbum29 Junior Member

I'm in upstate ny area, willing to travel. please let me know what you've got and what your looking to get for it. I've got prices on frame mounts and wire harness for unimount/ultramount plows. can get prices for frame mounts for fisher plows too, snoway i'm unsure of, but seem ok. Prefer 7 1/2' plow. I'm going to mass to pick up this truck this weekend, or early next week. it's a extended cab 4x4 1/2 ton chevy, don't believe it's got a plow package on it, it's got towing package though. I'm already planning on lifting the nose.

I've also got a 1984 gmc 1/2 ton 4x4 with a plow on it that i'm looking to sell, or possibly trade for a plow for the newer truck. This truck was 305 V8 carburated, at 84k miles engine went bad. I put in a 1991 suburban TBI 350, kept original 700r4 tranny, swapped in 91 burb nose, rad support, doors with power windows, new fenders, new inner's, new burb exhaust no tail pipes, new O2 sensor, fresh tune, newer radiator/clutch fan, swapped in burb wire harness, computer, dash, captains chairs, console, overhead console, interior trim. had to swap out dash cluster as burb harness needed speed sensor, but truck speedo needed cable, not computer driven. new warn locking hubs, new gas tank, new fuel pump, sending unit and lines. will pass ny emission inspection with flying colors. put 1k miles on it since then. truck is in very good condition, with fiberglass cap, comes with plow on it. fisher setup, control mounted inside dash so not to be a knee knocker, western blade (worked out well as two of my jobs go over lawns without ripping them to shreds) looking for $3000 for this truck or would be willing to trade for plow for above truck. pic's available upon request. probably better off to email me.

I'm Mike and can be reached at michaelshane32@aol.com

Thanks,
    Mike