1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for snowbear plow!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jbok19, Jan 26, 2005.

1. jbok19

jbok19 Member

Looking for a snowbear plow. If anyone has one for a decent price I'd appreciate some dealing if possible.

2. Smush

Smush Junior Member

3. jbok19

jbok19 Member

Smush,

Yeah I remember your plow, I posted you in another forum. Does that blazer in the pics sag at all with the plow on? What is the size of the plow? How new is the plow will I be able to contact snowbear and get a mount for a 2003 Chevy Silverado, or is this model out of date?

4. Smush

Smush Junior Member

It was bought this past october and in good condtion... look at the pics in the link above. You can call snowbear and get the mount, no problem. It is the latest plow they have out, I believe. It is 7' long. Its only about 375lb so not much.

5. jbok19

jbok19 Member

Smush,

I did look at the pics in the link, couldn't tell if the Blazer was saggin or not. Do you have anymore pics? if so could you send them to jr-se@comcast.net.

6. Smush

Smush Junior Member

It does sag very much if anything. It is a light duty plow. I don't have anymore pics at the time. If you are interested make an offer on the plow or else I am just going to leave it on ebay. Please let me know. Thank You.

7. jbok19

jbok19 Member

It does or dosen't sag? Sorry I'm just trying to gather info on the plow before I make an offer, plus I need to check on shipping cause it might be cheaper to just go to the store and buy one. I will make an offer with in 2 days.

8. Smush

Smush Junior Member

no sagging... please bid if interested

9. jbok19

jbok19 Member

Smush,

I figured that its cheaper to buy a new one from the store so I'm gonna pass on yours. If you still have it in a month maybe I'll consider it.

10. Smush

Smush Junior Member

Hey the plow is still available and it was just recondition by a plow expert. New paint on the frame, new screws, new markers and new cutting edge. I will be able to ship it. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks

11. Smush

Smush Junior Member

Jbok the plow is still available for $500 plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

12. jbok19

jbok19 Member

still have plow???

Smush you still have the plow its been a while since I've been on here so I didn't see your message from Feb.