1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for snow removal subs for Dekalb , IL area!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Snowplow24, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Snowplow24

Snowplow24 Junior Member
    from yes

I'm looking for a sub for snow removal service at commercial property of mine in Dekalb, IL.

If your interested 781.355.4109. Thanks!

2. extra mile

extra mile Junior Member

sub work in dekalb il

I guess the company i suggested did not work out. I am looking for a new place to sub in Dekalb (where I live). I live about 5 miles from the site. I cant handle the site by myself (no salt) and I have a full time day job but I can operate any kind of equipment and have a truck of my own with a 7.5 foot straight blade. I can work any night, and early mornings, I can also take a couple hours off during the day.

Justin Meler
    justin@melerfamily.com

3. snowmanager

snowmanager Junior Member

I am located ten 20 minutes east of DeKalb, and am interested in hearing about your snow removal needs. I am experienced and insured.847.514.3225...

4. Dodge Plow Pwr

Dodge Plow Pwr Senior Member

I think I sent you a PM once, but I will try again. If it is worth the trip let me know. I am in Plano area.
    630-327-8911
    Mike

5. grass happens

grass happens Junior Member

What size are we looking at?

6. Dodge Plow Pwr

Dodge Plow Pwr Senior Member

I called yesterday and got a voice mail. My phone says it is Mass. somewhere. It is a property managment company I think. I am still waiting for a call. maybe they don't need any help any longer.???:waving:

7. snowmanager

snowmanager Junior Member

I called before I made a reply and got the same thing...voice mail with no return call.

8. Snowplow24

Snowplow24 Junior Member
    from yes

Hey thanks for responding, If anyone is still interested I have more sites available. The one in Dekalb is all set. I have sights all over IL so let me know if you are interested I will call you back as soon as I can. I was in Chicago the other day, so I was unable to call you back right away.

Give me a call and I can let you know more information. 781.355.4109.

9. Snowplow24

Snowplow24 Junior Member
    from yes

Also Really looking for someone in the South Holland area...anyone interested???