1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For Snow Plows, Hand Labor, and Skids. Maryland

Discussion in 'Employment' started by TOA Tom, Oct 13, 2016.

1. TOA Tom

TOA Tom Junior Member

Have a 4X4 truck?
    Have your own plow?
    Have a salt spreader? Pays better!
    Responsible?
    Work Ethic?
    Attention to detail?
    Willing and able to work any hours needed during snow season, long hours?
    Have a Smart phone?

If you answered yes to all of those, then we are interested in you. We're looking for dedicated, responsible, and hard working people that enjoy earning money.

We're an Angies List A+ rated year round landscape company located in Baltimore County. We currently hold 350+ contracted accounts for commercial snow removal, and being offered more this season. We need subs that are able to provide the quality, high standard service we are known for.

Example of accounts we carry, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Target, Home Depot, CVS, Public Storage, Sears, Banks and so on. We have accounts all around Baltimore, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Howard County, Hartford County, Carol County, Montgomery County, Columbia Annapolis, and places in-between.

We pay well, we pay ON TIME, and quickly to our subs. Come find out why we have 100% retention rate, and why folks that work for us year after year add to their own equipment list. They want to grow with us, and we want you have the hunger to grow with us.

I want the best!!

One truck, ten trucks, or a fleet of trucks we're hiring, please respond via email asap, we need to secure folks, and set up the service areas.

Thank You
    Tom
    TOA

2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Company name?

3. TOA Tom

TOA Tom Junior Member

The Outdoor Advantage, are you located in the Maryland market Jeff?

4. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

Tom

Where in AA county are your locations that you need help with. We are a small local snow removal and De-Icing company that uses Liquids for pre and post treating of storms and might be able to help you out depending on locations.

5. TOA Tom

TOA Tom Junior Member

Hello, Can you send me an email with rates for what you offer? It seems its just the deicing part, not so much with a plow as well. Either way I have some interest. Please email tom@outdooradvantage.net

6. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

Tom

I sent you an email with our services and rates. Please email me or call me with any questions.

7. TOA Tom

TOA Tom Junior Member

Thank you, I will look it over.

8. risin187

risin187 Member

Hi Tom, can you put us on your list when you need extra help during large snow events. Last year we worked with PCM services in Bethesta Maryland. We have 3 pickups with v plows and 2 skid steers. 5 guys and shovelers.
    Tomczakslawncare@gmail.com

9. TOA Tom

TOA Tom Junior Member

Will do Tom, I'm going to send you an email now as well.