1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Snow Plowing Work in IL & IN?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Steve Golyzniak, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Steve Golyzniak

Steve Golyzniak Junior Member

Leading Snow & Ice Management company looking for sub-contractors with:

Pick Up's w/ Plows and/or spreaders
    Salters
    Loaders
    Skids

In all areas across the state of IL and NW Indiana. Large commercial accounts!

Please contact Steve Golyzniak at 847-695-0080 or at sgolyzniak@tovarssnow.com.

Don't delay spots fill up quickly!

2. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

Hey Steve. I don't think we've met, but I worked under Joe and Chris last year and plan on coming back. I've gotten your letter of intent in the mail but have forgotten to mail it back yet, but I do intend to work for you again. I'd sure like it if I could work further North this year as driving all the way to the city took me over an hour each way last year. P.S., Jennifer in the office is the best!

3. Steve Golyzniak

Steve Golyzniak Junior Member

Jeff-
    Thanks for the reply. Please send that letter of intent in when you get a chance. That will get you locked in for the season. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Steve

4. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

Hello Steve my names James Rice and I am the managing member of Snow Be Gone LLC. We have done work for tovar for many years here in Indiana and couldn't be happier with the working relationship we have had. Just to let everyone know, Tovar has been great to work for and we hope to continue doing business with Tovar for many years to come.