1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for snow plow work in Michigan

Discussion in 'Employment' started by mark0270, Jan 19, 2007.

1. mark0270

mark0270 Junior Member

I have two plow trucks & I need work. I am very reliable if you have to much or need help please let me know. thanks mark.

2. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

3. GrandScapes

GrandScapes Senior Member

Is Jason the guy with the other truck? I talked to a Jason from your area today and we got a deal set up and he said he had 2 trucks...

4. mark0270

mark0270 Junior Member

No, I don`t know a jason but would really like some work if you have some. Please let me know . I`m in the Pinckney area (Livingston-Washtenaw county area)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  5. GrandScapes

GrandScapes Senior Member

Where exactly are you located at? How far are you willing to drive? Most of our work is in the Gen County area. This is primarily where we are looking for subs at. We can work something out though. I could use 2-3 more trucks.

6. mark0270

mark0270 Junior Member

I`am located in Livingston county in Pinckney, & I`ll drive as far as i need to. It looks like your in the county just north of me. Let me know if you still need help.
    Thanks, Mark