1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Snow Partners

Discussion in 'Employment' started by cmg1, Sep 2, 2015.

1. cmg1

cmg1 Junior Member

We are currently looking for partners in snow removal. We offer competitive rate and routes throughout Maryland.

We are looking for equipment operators, plow trucks, salters and sidewalk crews. We will supply the push boxes and salt and all bag material.

Let me know of you available equipment as well as manpower.
  2. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Might want to supply a company name so people can do some research. No one is gonna come running to someone with two posts, and vague info. Lots of experienced people here who need info first.
  3. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

what is your business worth?
    what is my buy in percentage and at what rate?

ho never mind your looking for employees.
  4. cmg1

cmg1 Junior Member

Thank you Both for your Opinions

For those seriously looking for a great company to partner with in snow, please send me a message and we can have a productive conversation.

An employee is someone who works for you, we are looking for forward thinking individuals to work with us.
  5. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Lol. You can't receive messages until you have enough posts. You may just have to publicly name the company. Where's the harm in that? Secrecy will not get you "partners".
  6. TonyRC

TonyRC Junior Member

still looking for snow removal "Partners"?
    currently we have 1 skid steer with Boss Plow
    Looking for local Commercial work
    Can add a plow to an F450 if plenty of feasible work
  7. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

I think you mean you are looking for sub-contractors... I wouldnt call them partners.

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

Lol "partners"
  9. k1768

k1768 Senior Member
    from NJ

He hasn't been back since 9/2 and probably won't be. Click his name and look at profile, tells last time a user was logged in.
  10. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Yeah... NJ allows that now... Seems to be a thing..
  11. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

Don't think I wanna join THAT TEAM :nono:
  12. superdutypsd

superdutypsd Senior Member

don't think i want to joint the either he sub last year and lost his route after a few storms, but some how is looking for people to sub for him, sounds like he is looking for someone to work for instead
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2015