1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for snopusher for skidsteer

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by dbroslandscapin, Jan 14, 2009.

1. dbroslandscapin

dbroslandscapin Junior Member

From ny looking for 6 or 7 footer. Anyone know prices and place to get one or order one.
  2. excavator

excavator Junior Member

3. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

pro-tech. a 6-footer cost me 900.00 but that was because i bought four larger pushers at the same time, so i'm sure i got a pretty good discount.
  4. cfdeng7

cfdeng7 Senior Member
    from CT

Highly reccomend the arctic pushers. I ran one of the larger ones on a loader last storm and it is unbelievable. Extremely user friendly. Self levels it self and scrapes great. I was very immpressed.

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

Just call 315-712-0118 This place is in up state NY
  6. Russell0174

Russell0174 Junior Member

Do not buy a sno pusher. Only good half of the time..... Buy a bobcat snow blade, and add snow wings to make it a pusher... they are self storing, and are much more versitile. Great for back dragging and every thing else. A snow pusher is too heavy. and you need a big skid if you are in wet heavy snow . look into it a7 foot blade only$ 2200 an 8 $2500
  7. sp6x6

sp6x6 Member

I use a 96" snow bucket on my s185, mine was 1600 new, works great. Today I hauled snow that slid off roof next to building. 8-9 feet deep and heavy worked like a charm. I would go for the bucket load trucks haul away, make more $.