1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for small used pickup with plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Beginner, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Beginner

Beginner Junior Member
    from 06232

My family and I are moving from the suburbs to a country house in central Connecticut with an endless driveway. I want to do my own plowing to avoid expense. Therefore, I am looking for a small pickup truck with a snowplow and extended cab (so I can also use it to ferry kids around). Any suggestions or leads would be greatly appreciated.
  2. snowpusher04

snowpusher04 Junior Member
    from midwest

truck / with Western Plow

I have a '94 Chev 1/2 ton extended cab pickup (4x4) with a Western 7.5' UltraMount. Truck is clean, no rust 50-60% good rubber. Bought plow in fall of '01. Live in NE Iowa, very little snow since I bought it. Worked great for the little it was used. Call for more info or can e-mail pics if seriously interested. 563-562-3454
  3. braveheartconst

braveheartconst Junior Member

hey snowpusher

Hey, send me some pics and the price your lookin for, for your truck. I'm in Northern Illinois.

Confucious say, "Man who has hole in pocket feels cocky all day."
  4. braveheartconst

braveheartconst Junior Member