1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for skidsteer forks

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NickColetti, Jan 23, 2012.

1. NickColetti

NickColetti Member

Its for a Bobcat, but im sure they're all universal.

Let me know what you have and how much you're asking.

2. mws399LAWN

mws399LAWN Member

I have for sale CAT 48" pallet forks has a few dents asking 350$ ill post pic tomorrow. located morris IL
  3. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Whatever you do, don't buy pallidin(sp?) forks. They are cheap and the frame is junk. Buy a set from bradco. Bobcat has nice ones too. I'm sure the cat forks above are nice as well. Can't go wrong with cat stuff.
  4. NickColetti

NickColetti Member

Well, i really dont care who they come from- as long as they are rated for around 4000 or more. It seems that most of the average priced ones are rated for 4000 lbs.

I do concrete. I have plans to buy a machine this week, but it only comes with a bucket. Ill need forks by spring, but the sooner the better so i can check it off my list.

MWS- If you could post a picture, that'd be awesome! The only thing is you're 5 hours from me. Would this be able to be put on a pallet and send through freight?
  5. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

We bought a set of pallidins that were rated for something like 4600lbs and they broke the first time we used them for cement. We got them fixed and tried them again and had the same problem. Now they sit in the weeds awaiting scrap prices to go back up. Bought a set of bradco's and never looked back. Just my .02
  6. Do It All Do It Right

Do It All Do It Right Senior Member

Just out of curiosity what kind of machine are you looking at? I have a Bobcat 773 for sale if your interested pm me.
  7. NickColetti

NickColetti Member

I was looking for a 773. I even made a post in here asking if anyone had one for sale.

Im going tomorrow to look at a S185. If all goes well, ill be handing over the money for it.

If something does not work out, ill connect with you. Just curious, is it a turbo model?