1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Skid Steer Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by newlooklandscp, Jan 30, 2007.

1. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Hey guys if anyone can help me out. Ive been watching ebay and what not and nothing has come up. Im looking for a straight 9' blade or preferrably the blizzard 810 SS for a CAT 236B skid steer. Any leads would be great. Also I have a Brand New (used once 12/1) 8' Pro-tech pusher Im looking to get rid of. Thanks Ken

2. salopez

salopez Senior Member

how much are you looking to get for the protech and do you have any pics?

3. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Well I havent decided fully if I want to get rid of it but here is one pic I had. Its onto of the container so its not the greatest. I will take some more this weekend. Make an offer, it was used 1 time. I just havent decided if I want to run a blade or pusher from now on. But I'll keep you posted.

HPIM0283.jpg