1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for skid stee

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by billy2000, Feb 21, 2004.

1. billy2000

billy2000 Junior Member

I'm looking for a skid steer. Not to high hours, aux attachments, close or open cab heat. Doesn't matter to much on brand but at least 2,000 lb lift. Looking in Illinois or Wisconsin.

Thnaks.

2. Johnny V

Johnny V Member

Billy:

I might be putting mine up for sale. I have only owned it for a little while but I am not sure I can afford to keep it. Plus the reason I bought it is no longer valid so I am not sure what I will do with it.

I live about 30 minutes south of Chicago. I can give you some info on it and will be doing some work to it to improve it. I bought it with very little knowledge of this exact skid steer.

If interested drop me your e-mail. It is a 1994 7753 (vertical lift) with the diesel engine. For the right price it will go out of my garage and you can have the crap trailer it came on (solid just crappy). If not I will continue to work on it. Not perfect shape but mechanically it is great.

I do all my work myself so if anyone is interested let me know. If not now maybe later. As of right now I am just working on it in my free time to correct the minor problems I bought it with (like it creaps a bit etc)

3. parrothead

parrothead Senior Member

johnny, give me a call i might be interested in it. my number is 815-867-0931. im just south of kankakee,rob

4. snow white

snow white Member

2001 773 turbo

bobcat with 1500 hours tires were new at first of season has winter cab heat and new style cab and door.machine is overall excellent.asking $17000 usd with bucket...email me gregdowe@eastlink.ca