1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for simple residential contract to get me going

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by 1fast432, Nov 6, 2009.

1. 1fast432

1fast432 Member

Need a simple residential contract. Something the customer and I can understand.I don't think a residential customer wants to look at 4 pages of legal bs to have his walk done.Need something that covers my azz here in Mi. but doesn't scare away customers.Something I can just plug some numbers in for snow fall and prices and payments. THANKS NEWBIE:dizzy:

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I have one floating around plowsite,nice and simple.

3. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

1fas432 will clear your snow for you this winter and accepts no liablity for any damages. Check yes or no [_]

LOL

4. APLC

APLC Senior Member

I have a few good ones I use here in Michigan. I bought a few cd's with tons of stuff at a seminar that Snow Ex was putting on here with Profits Unlimited with my buddy Wayne Volz (thanks Wayne for all the help) just PM me and I can e mail you a few

If anyone ever needs some good sample contracts,route sheets,Ect Profits Unlimited stuff is the real deal I got a few of there cd's and they were all I could hope for IMO
    www.profitsareus.com

5. Triple L

from Canada

become a member of SIMA, they have tons of forms and contracts.... Just remember to use me as a referance and you'll save $50 off your membership...

6. 1fast432

1fast432 Member

Thanks TRIPLE L I might just do that!!!!!!!!

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Watch it you're infringing on JD Daves territory, next thing you know you'll be a star:laughing:

dvve.jpg

8. Triple L

from Canada

you mean the sunflower.... LOL

9. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Sounds seedy.:blush2:

10. stunter2boy79

stunter2boy79 Member

x's 2 i shall also if thats cool with you.

11. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Let's see,you guys don't buy American? ussmileyflag

You could always use me.(Grandview) for a referral!:waving:

12. Triple L

from Canada

Please do, Use Chad Loewen from Triple L Lawn & Landscape

Thanks guys!

Grandview - dont you worry bud... Seem like all my money goes directly to dealerships in the states to begin with....

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  13. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

Thanks for your kind words about our products APLC

We have an excellent snow and ice management package that includes a comprehensive snow & deicing manual, a CD with completely customizable templates for contracts, route sheets, proposals, etc that are in Microsoft word format and a CD Quick Estimator that calculates cost per push, per season, buy the depth, etc. It also calculates deicing application rates for both granular or liquid deicing agents.

If you have any questions call us at 800-845-0499 or visit our website at www.profitsareus.com for special pricing on this package.