1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for sidewalk crew for howell area

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Sharper Edge, Oct 28, 2005.

1. We are looking for a 4-5 man sidewalk crew in howell includes calcium. It's a seasonal contract.

2. adam5557

adam5557 Member

Hey send me an email with more details on the contract i may be able to help you out Daman5557@aol.com

3. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

4. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Hey Sharper, I have a resi client off Hunter near Hyne that asked me about snowplowing. I sub to a large company doing commercials so I had to decline. You do that sort of work?

5. adam5557

adam5557 Member

Havnt heard from you yet, do you still need help with the sidewalk cew in howell?thanks .adam. send me an email at Daman5557@aol.com

6. silvetouch

silvetouch Senior Member

Sidewalk crew

Hey, are you still in need of a sidewalk crew. Let me know. We may be able to help you out.

7. Waiting

We are waiting to get the signed contract on this site it's @ grand river and latson in howell should have everything by the end of this week.

8. Hey turf

We don't do residential we mostly do the big commercial stuff and large condo projects.