1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for salters in NJ

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by srl28, Jul 13, 2009.

1. srl28

srl28 Senior Member

Looking for 1 or 2 vbox salters. Steel or stainless steel, electric or gas. 8 or 10ft is fine. Must be clean and in good running/working order. Also looking for plows for both a ford 350 pickup and chevy 4500 dump. If you have anything like this please let me know. Pictures and info would be great! Im in North Jersey, looking for something kinda local, not driving for 2 days for something sorry. Thanks for looking. let me know what youve got!
  2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

I have a 3.5 yard SS electric swenson with long chute. New chains last year and new motor asking $4000 you can call my cell if you want 845-222-2983 my zip is 10977 in Rockland oh and it is a 10foot spreader. i was the main user of it and never had any problems with it new I paid almost $9000 My name is John