1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for salt truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dstosh, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Looking for a cab and chassis with a salter mounted on it. F-700 or F-800 something that size. 8-10ft salter.

Salting out of my 1 ton isn't quite cutting it anymore.
  2. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Bump, still looking
  3. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I have a C7000 5-8 yd dump with a stainless tailgate spreader & 10 ft Fisher for $5000
  4. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

friend has a f800 and a international 466 that are cab and chassis I will get the craigslist links and forward them
  5. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

6. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

7. windrowsnow

windrowsnow Senior Member
    from nw ohio

metro I have looked at that truck on cl numerous times. whats your bottom dollar? whats your reason for selling? better yet ill pm ya
  8. plowboy2209

plowboy2209 Junior Member

I have a f800 for sale. Dump bed,auger, Gledhill plow. Diesel.... PM me if your interested
  9. bln

bln Senior Member

I have an F600 with a salt dogg salter. 8.2 detroit diesel that was installed at 90,000 miles truck only has 110,XXX on it currently. radiator just started leaking and the exhaust pipe needs a patch, other then that it is ready to go. Im asking 2,500.
  10. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

That's exactly what I'm looking for. Have to contact seller

Check your pms