1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Salt truck/equipment operators

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Snow Miser, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

Looking for subcontractors to operate salt trucks, wheel loaders, and skidsteers. Located in Naperville, IL Call 630-355-1113 to inquire about availability and rates.

2. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

still looking for a couple operators for a skidsteer, and a wheel loader

3. mrfixx

mrfixx Junior Member

is it a union?

4. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

not union.

5. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

bump.......

6. Will Hughes

Will Hughes Junior Member

Are you only intrested to employee people to run your equipment? If so what are your rates?

7. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

For right now we only need operators for our equipment. We usually hire on subs with their own equipment, but we already have enough people signed up for that. Our rates for operators to run our equipment currently available is $22.50 an hour.

8. Will Hughes

Will Hughes Junior Member

Thanks for the reply I would really only be interested in being a sub to you I have a 2008 Ford F-550 with 11' Boss V plow. I know you said you already have enough subs but keep it in mind.

9. AAARIBA Cartage Inc.

AAARIBA Cartage Inc. Junior Member

Snow Miser, are you still looking for operators for front end loader??? I'm interested. Also, I own my own semi dump truck business with 70 trucks available to haul off snow, if you should need. I can give the best hourly rate as my drivers just want to work.
    I also have a F-250 SD with Western 7.5 Pro plow if you need someone, or possibly a back up, or alternate?
    Please let me know.
    Thank you

10. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

I'm all set for now.

11. AAARIBA Cartage Inc.

AAARIBA Cartage Inc. Junior Member

Thanks for reply, if you need anyone, please keep me in mind!