1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RSK, Feb 13, 2006.

1. RSK

RSK Senior Member

hi guy's
    i am looking to find a air-flo mss for sell if any one has one. pm me or
    you can email me at rkujawa2@ail.com thanks :help: :help:
  2. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

Might be interested in selling the ''like new'' boss tailgate salter for the right price. It holds 900 lbs and is a sweet salter. We can run bulk salt through it. Thinking of puttng it on ebay.
  3. RSK

RSK Senior Member

how much are you looking to get out of it
  4. If your willing to come to MI and pick it up I know where there is one for sale. It's been used one time. It's located approximately 1 hour from the MI/Ohio border. A friend was going to start his own company and changed his mind. It's brand new though. He used it once. Send me an email if your interested and I"ll put you in contact with him. d.daogaru@macomb-lawn.com
  5. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

give us a ballpark?
  6. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

I have a couple month old swenson Vbox for sale.... its immaculate. first $2300.00 takes it. Pics are on this site somewhere.