1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Salt spreader for bulk salt In or near Erie pa

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snowguy01, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

Hi I am in need of a bulk salt spreader I live in erie pa so if close willing to trave for right price My guy riped the back off of one of our v boxs and need on asap. Please send me pics and prices of what you are selling thanks.

2. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

bump to top

3. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

A guy on here may have a v-box for you, I know he had a couple up for sale last year. His screenname is Fordzilla, real name is Bob. He's a very upstanding guy & great to deal with. Either PM him (not sure if he's on a bunch or not) or PM me & I'll give you his number. Also, I have another outlet if Bob can't help you out, Plowman6977 (Bruce), not sure if he's on much either, but if you need anything, you call him. Like i said, just a lil' help for a fellow plower, PM me if you want their numbers.

Also, might as well mention, we are a lil' bit of a hike from you though, Bruce is in Harrisburg & Bob is in Lancaster.

Chris

4. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

thank you I will look him up

5. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

Still looking for bulk spreader or any type of spreader that will spread bulk salt ASAP need one before it snows again. let me know what you have. Thanks

6. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

Do you want their numbers? Or did you get ahold of em' already?

Chris

7. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Theres a bunch of Downeaster electrics listed here, for sale in Erie. I dont think there giving them away though.

8. boso_36

boso_36 Junior Member

salt

hey i was wondering what bulk salt is going for there??

9. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

I dont know I reserve it from morton in the summer and it is cheaper