1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

looking for salt spreader/back blade

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by JTS Landscaping, Nov 27, 2004.

1. JTS Landscaping

JTS Landscaping Member

i am looking for a used tailgate spreader and back blade was wondering if anyone had one or know were i could find some at. thanks

2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Maybe E-bay ? then find some one close so you that you could go and look at it to guaranty the quality ?

3. lohr

lohr Junior Member
    from 18411

Give Me a call a customer of mine has one to sell.Ask for Mark (570)487-4151

4. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

Check the used equipment forum or do a search.

5. heliski989

heliski989 Member
    from mi

snow ex 575 $300

I've got one its a snowex 575. its brand new but has been sitting outside for a while. it needs a controler but i would imagine that you could just put a switch on it and it would work fine. give me a call ive got a guy going to grand rapids on sunday if you are interested. 248.863.7706 -jonathon

6. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

have you got any pics looking for spare....

7. heliski989

heliski989 Member
    from mi

575 pic

here they are

salter2.JPG

8. PINEISLAND1

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

Local !

I have a really nice unit, that literally has only been run a couple times. It is like new, and a really good deal here in Grand Rapids. Its a Buyers, with the trailer hitch insert addition.

Give me a call at 616-644-0034 if you want to come by and take a look at it.

9. Bob Church

Bob Church Member

10. Mowey9

Mowey9 Member
    from Iowa

Hey heliski989

You still have that SnowEx for sale if so shoot me a pm please.
    Aaron