1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For Salt In Nw Ohio

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by mattiep11, Oct 23, 2006.

1. mattiep11

mattiep11 Junior Member

ok i need to find a local distributer fast so i can finish some bids. if u know of anyone please help. i haven't salted in the past but i need to this year. HELP PLEASE
  2. Ted Leslie

Ted Leslie Junior Member
    from NW Ohio

Kuhlman & With A Grain of Salt supply bulk locally
  3. EnviroTeam

EnviroTeam Member

sorry wrong thread
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2006
  4. NASConst_land

NASConst_land Member

We have baught from both of those mentioned above, but I would definently recommend With a grain of Salt.. He gives you a chance to hold so many tons at the beginning of the year so that way its there if u need it. But you dont have to actually purchase.

If you are looking for a magic salt distributor, I know Chad from C & B Buck Brothers Asphalt and Jeff from Perfect sweep sell that.

And if you are looking for bagged salt in large amounts, Andersons offers pretty good prices if you buy the whole truck I think 18 pallets come on a truck.
  5. larryjlk

larryjlk Member

If you're in the toledo area you can try Syntech Products @ www.syntechproducts.com
    They manufacture many ice control products.
  6. Brannick's Snow

Brannick's Snow Member
    from ohio

Arms trucking (burton), Morton salt mine, Ohio Bulk, Garrick