1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for Rental Loaders in West Chicagoland

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Snow Miser, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

Looking for a couple of rental loaders for the upcoming season. Loaders have to have a 2-3 yard bucket. If you know any places in the area with reasonable rates let me know

2. If you want to give me a call tomm. I will get you the number for my cousin the deal in heavy iron. Call me at 7086708504

3. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

By now your probably going to have to go to a national retal place (United, Sunbelt, Hertz), they can bring in from where ever. The ones at the smaller places are most likely spoken for try cat rentals as well.

4. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

I'm all set

5. 11 Mini Ditkas

11 Mini Ditkas Junior Member
    from Midwest

Who did you get them from? It turns out that I need a couple more than I thought!

6. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

I got them from Sunbelt for a reasonable price. Hertz also has a few but they are a few hundred dollars more a month than sunbelt

7. 11 Mini Ditkas

11 Mini Ditkas Junior Member
    from Midwest

Thanks Miser. I'm glad to see that somebody else is up, and thinking about snow.