1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for reasonable hide a way LED's......

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by mjstef, Oct 26, 2011.

1. mjstef

mjstef Senior Member

Does anyone have a suggestion for Hideaway LEDS for my plow truck? People just don't seem to see me when i am plowing. One light in each corner or 2 front and 4 back? I have a 95 F350 so access to the back of the lights is pretty good.

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Sound off universal leds or the whelen vertex leds.

3. Deckscapes

Deckscapes Senior Member

Try some Whelen TIR3 or Strobes N More E3 LED lights. We mount 2 up front inside the grill using the l-shape mounting brackets and put 2 in the rear mounted just underneath the tailgate on our trucks. You can sinc them together so they alternate flashing and you can choose from multiple flash patterns. Easy to install as well.

4. MoparPlowJockey

MoparPlowJockey Member
    from Indiana

5. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

I would suggest a light on the cab and then either strobes or LEDs in the taillights. The front strobes in the grill or headlights drive most customers nuts in the dark due to the flashback off the plow. The vertex, sound off, or our brand hide a way LEDs are all very good lights.