1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for prices and a dealer in MA

Discussion in 'SnowMan SnowPlows' started by scitown, Nov 2, 2008.

1. scitown

scitown Senior Member

All of these threads seem old so Im not sure if a rep is still around. Im south of Boston and a need to find a pull plow dealer. Im not sure if your website is updated and Im hoping someone a little closer to me is selling your plows. PM me and I will give you my number and email.

I have a 9200 gvw single rear wheel chevy. Any help spending a few thousand dollars is appreaciated. I've tried to go other routes and dealers have not returned calls and emails. Thanks

2. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

call Salem brake and clutch in Salem, Mass. They sell pull plows, but im not sure what brand they are.

3. scitown

scitown Senior Member

Thanks. They are first on my list. I think they are snowman.

4. fletch7897

fletch7897 Junior Member

what abot Dyer sales, or Genelco?

5. barnold3784

barnold3784 Junior Member

Excellent condition Snowman Pull plow for sale $1500 obo. angles left and right and up and down. Located in Southern NH - email if interested Barnold3784@hotmail.com

6. scitown

scitown Senior Member

What size? Does it have box wings? I wasn't looking for an angle plow but it may be an option I will be in touch.

7. barnold3784

barnold3784 Junior Member

It does have wings. I believe it is a 7 foot plow. The angle function is just an extra option, but definitly worth it for the money.I only used it 1 season.

8. scitown

scitown Senior Member

Im interested I will be in touch.

9. scitown

scitown Senior Member

Email sent. I look forward to your reply.