1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for possible Subs in DC/Maryland Area

Discussion in 'Networking' started by 86 CJ, Sep 8, 2010.

1. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

My wife works for a Landscaping company in Montgomery county and they are looking for some subs this year to do some snow removal in the DC area as well as PG and Anne Arundel County. They might be picking up some additional work in the PG/Anne Arundel County as well that I will be running and am looking for a good team of reliable guys to help. You will need commercial insurance and a reliable truck. Drop me a line if interested and we can talk Hourly rates.

2. salopez

salopez Senior Member

which landscape co?

3. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

Valley Crest

4. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

No one is looking for work in the DC, MD area this year???

5. Laszlo Almasi

Laszlo Almasi Senior Member

I push in the Gaithersburg area if needed. If you have anything I can help with there that I can work into my own accounts let me know.

6. kipper0827

kipper0827 Member

I am in Mont. County let me know

7. LawnzzzANDsnow

LawnzzzANDsnow Junior Member

PG County Maryland

8. Leggslandscape

Leggslandscape Member

I am on the eastern shore but would be interested in some commercial lots in Anne Arundel county

9. sealcoater

sealcoater Junior Member

snow

Give me a call 443 532 0685 Bill thanks

10. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

Thanks Guys.

I am still waiting to hear back from Valley Crest on what Winter accounts(Locations) they have and are picking up and then determine where they will need Sub help. I will keep you guys informed.

11. fd001341

fd001341 Junior Member

I'm located in southern PG county, Md. I'm interested in plowing anywhere in PG, AA, Calvert counties, etc. I have a 3500hd chevy with a 8 1/2 ft plow.
    dvaulina@gmail.com or 240 299 8676
    Thanks,
    Devin V

12. fci

fci Senior Member

I heard that brickman and akehurst are looking for subs.

13. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

UPDATE on the Valley Crest plowing. I myself will not be plowing for them this year. I found out from them, as for many other larger Corp company's that they are requiring not only Liability insurance, but also WC insurance as well. That is way too much $$ for me to front before the white stuff even hits the ground. I will be looking to plow for another smaller Landscaping company and be picking up my own small accounts this year.

14. rocklizrd

rocklizrd Junior Member
    from US of A

86CJ, too bad. I just ran across this posting. Live in SE Baltimore County but run out of Jessup as that is where my partner/secretary lives.

15. salopez

salopez Senior Member

Are you a one man show? if so there is a form your agent can get you showing that you have no employees, and there for do not need WC...maybe VC will take it...

16. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

Yes I am a one man showwesport I will check into that..Thanks

17. rocklizrd

rocklizrd Junior Member
    from US of A

CJ, let me know what you come up with. I live by Dundalk CC but am in Odenton 5-6 nights a week. Gettin my truck back in shape and geared up so maybe we could team up.

18. kipper0827

kipper0827 Member

any update?

19. rocklizrd

rocklizrd Junior Member
    from US of A

Nope, no updates.

20. ctnative

ctnative Junior Member

I live in Anne Arundel county and am interested. Email me with more info.